In a world filled with bad news, sadness and struggles, it can sometimes be hard to remember all the positive aspects of life.
But it’s not all bad, trust me. And If you don’t believe us, we may have just the ticket to persuade you that good people do still exist in the world.
We’ve compiled a list of some truly amazing human beings and some pictures that are bound to make you smile from ear to ear.
I guarantee that at least 1 of them is going to brighten your day… Even just a little bit. In fact, the images pose a very important reminder of how wonderful life truly can be.
1.Brian The Retired Dublin Gentleman Spent His Evening Making 50 Tubs Of Curry For The Homeless, Every Single Night. Living On A Pension And Paying For This Himself
2. Anthony Borges, 15 Used His Body To Hold A Classroom Door Shut During The Florida Shooting, He Protected 20 Other Students Inside As The Gunman Fired Through The Door, Hitting Him Five Times. This Kid Is A Real Hero
3. A Nurse Bends Down And Gets Ready To Hug Her Former Patient, Who Was Paralyzed From The Waist Down
4. Arizona Firefighters Putting Out A Fire In Mexico
5. A Middle School Started A “Breakfast With Dads” Program But Many Dads Couldn’t Make It And Several Students Didn’t Have Father Figures. The School Posted A Facebook Request For 50 Volunteer Fathers – 600 Fathers From All Backgrounds Showed Up
6. Every Day This Man Drives Hours In Drought To Provide Water To Thirsty Wild Animals In Kenya
7. In Barbados, You Get A Stamp In Your Honour When You Reach 100 Years Old.
8. A Stranger Helping Out Another Stranger Struggling With His Tie
9. The Moment She Gets The News That Her Adoption Went Through
10. An Elderly Man In My Neighborhood Had A Heart Attack While Shoveling His Driveway. Paramedics Took Him To The Hospital, Then Returned To Finish Shoveling His Driveway For Him
11. Ballerina Aesha Ash Is Wandering Around Inner-City Rochester In A Tutu To Change Stereotypes About Women Of Color And Inspire Young Kids
12. Garbage Men Taking A Break
13. The Bride’s Father Died Ten Years Ago And His Heart Was Donated. The Man Who Received The Transplant Walked Her Down The Aisle
14. They Thought It Was Going To Be A Noise Complaint
15. Was Reading At A Coffee Shop And Saw This Guy Looking Up Vet Services For An Injured Sparrow He Had Just Found
16. People Holding Onto Man Trying To Commit Suicide
17. ‘I Saw This Beautiful Man Holding A Phone With Both Hands Looking At The Screen, Smiling. I Was Drawn By His Joy & Asked For A Photo. He Agreed, Telling Me He Was Talking To His Wife Back Home. I Asked If It Was A Video Call. He Said “No, But I See Her Name On The Screen’
18. This Old Lady Goes To The Supermarket To Read Books All The Time So The Manager Put A Little Bench For Her
19. Comedian Josh Johnson Never Forgetting Those Who Supported Him
20. Every Morning My Father Places Bird Food In The Yard For My Mother To Wake Up On This View
Which picture made you smile the most? I loved the stamps in Barbados. Also, at Happiest we love hearing all of your opinions. So please let us know what you thought of the article in the comment section below. 🐝