Is it that people are hardwired to pay attention, respond to, and be stimulated by animals? According to research, the answer is yes, especially if they are smiling!
Our bond is caused by primitive relationships between predator and prey, people have increased brain activity when confronted by animals, signaling the individual to run, hide, or admire.
The human-animal bond is a mutually beneficial and dynamic relationship between people and animals that positively influences the health and well-being of both. While many intuitively understand the benefits of positive interactions with animals in our lives, an emerging body of research is recognizing the impact the human-animal bond can have on individual and community health.
I’m sure you’ll enjoy the photos of our smiling friends, if you do, please share and comment you favourite!
1. Mum said I’ll grow into my ears.
2. Well this guy seems real pleased about something..
3. It must be playtime
4. This is comfy for you too right?
5. Monkey business
6. Squad Goals ??♂️??
7. Nudge Nudge, Wink Wink
8. Smug Frog, one very smug frog
9. I wonder what he’s dreaming of? ?
10. O My My, Fluffy! ?
11. That face you make when you hear the biscuit tin open
12. “I did what on the carpet? How could I? I’m asleep..” ?
13. The face you make when someone makes a bad joke and you roast them for it. ?
14. Life is GOOD!
15. I woke up like this #NoFilter
16. Yey! Sunshine ☀️
17. YAAAAWWWNNN, I should probably get up, no just five more mins couldn’t hurt could it.. ?
18. “I vote no walk today, lets just sit this one out and snuggle.”
19. Who doesn’t love their birthday??! ??
20. “Hi, Hello, Notice me!”
21. This caterpillar looks like an actual cartoon!
22. Best Friends Forever
23. “I did what on the carpet? How could I? I’m asleep..”
24. “You said If I was quiet for 30 mins we’d go for a walk.. its 30:01 times up”
25. “Look mum, I can fly!” ?
26. Belly Rub? ?